Thursday 3 January 2013

Smoked Salmon and Tuna Fishcakes


I used about 200g of cooked floury Potatoes and mixed in a small tin of drained Tuna, (the brined variety). Then I chopped up about 3 slices of smoked Salmon and added this to the mix. A beaten Egg followed and a small handful of Panko Breadcrumbs. I seasoned with Salt and fresh ground Pepper and mixed everything together with a fork.

I left this mix in the fridge to get acquainted overnight. Today I shaped 4 palm sized Patties and fried them in a hot pan coated with cooking spray for about 4 minutes each side, just to heat them through thoroughly and give them a bit of colour and crust.

To go with it, I prepared a simple Caper sauce from a low fat Mayonnaise spiked with brined Capers and some of their juice and a touch of mustard. 
Served with a few salady bits and Lemon Wedges, this made my yummy lunch at only 4 Weightwatchers points for what you see on the plate :-)
Bon Apetit!

1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious, fulling, and easy enough to make. I likey!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...